Tuesday 13 December 2011

On the 2nd day of Christmas, my trainer gave to me...

Day 2, For you today I have 2 book suggestions for ya!

I've read a lot this past year, books, blogs, articles, newspapers, food packages, twitter feeds, facebook posts, clocks, post, DVD covers, graffiti. You get the drift, I read a lot!

 Narrowing it down to give you guys 2 suggestions of books has been difficult!

However...

The first is Michael Mejia and John Berardis' Scrawny to Brawny. (U.K.) (U.S.)
I really enjoyed this book, its well laid out and easy to read with a load of info. The training section is a good intro but my own training has gone a little further on now. However the nutrition section is fantastic and is a great resource.

The second is The New Rules of Lifting for Women (U.K.) (U.S.) This is the book I recommend to any woman coming to me about starting to lift. Both the nutrition and training info contained in here is excellent and is as valid for men as it is for women and I can't recommend it highly enough!

If you are looking for last minute gifts or just something to give your training a boost these are great options.

Have an awesome day, hope you are enjoying your build up to Santa day!

Stay healthy

Facebook

Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment