Thursday 22 December 2011

On the 11th day of Christmas, my trainer gave to me...

11 days in, second last post for you...

Today I've got 11 websites I can't go more than a day without checking in on. Great resources for all thing health related!

T-Nation -The Intelligent and Relentless Pursuit of Muscle. With an awesome forum and post written by everyone from Dave Tate, Mike Robertson, Jim Wendler, Bret Contreras, John Meadows, Chris Shugart etc etc etc If what you are looking for isn't here then you don't need it!

Elite FTS - Alwyn Cosgrove, Ben Bruno, Jason Pegg, Jen Comas Keck and Molly Galbraith all put up great articles here, along with their training logs and some awesome nutrition info and recipes.

Facebook - Bear with me on this one! There are some awesome links to articles that I would otherwise miss. Not to mention posting up anything I stumble upon and find interesting!

Precision Nutrition -  The most bestest nutrition info on the web, in my opinion anyways. Dr John Berardi and co put up a wealth of info on all facets of nutrition and go in depth with it.

StrengthCoach.com - Mike Boyles Strength coach website is a pay site but its so worth it you shouldn't even think twice about signing up! The sheer volume of info contained here is fairly overwhelming, between the forums and the articles, you'll be able to find anything you need.

Google.com - More specifically the RSS reader. All the blogs I follow on a regular basis I have linked to here, helps keep me up to date. I don't like to miss out on anything! I'm an information junkie...

Livestrong -The articles are good, but the main use is actually the calorie counter on the Daily Plate section of the site. Its amazing how hard it is to estimate 4500 cals without a tracker...

Twitter  - Same as with facebook, I check in here every now and again, following as many in the strength and conditioning, nutrition, fitness etc fields as I can and theres loads of links to great articles and blog posts to be found here.

Bodybuilding.com - a huge site with loads of resources for your pursuit of muscle. From nutrition and supplementation info to a load of training articles, it can all be found here.

FunctionalMovement.com - A load of stuff on the functional movement screen, articles, corrective strategies, forums, research etc. Lots of really interesting stuff here.

Itunes Movie Trailers - I know, nothing to do with health and fitness, but I like movies, so I like to know whats coming!

Have an awesome day, hope all your shopping is done!

Stay healthy

Last day tomorrow, so check back for the 12th day!

No comments:

Post a Comment