Sunday 28 August 2011

Moving day...

Hi Folks, I'm possibly gonna be off-line for the next few days as me and the future Mrs Dave are moving to a new flat tomorrow and it might be a couple off days to get our internet set up.


Not sure quite how I'm gonna make it, but have iPhone, will get by!

Over the last week, I've not had a load of time to train this week, thats not to say I've not managed. Monday morning I did a session from the workout I posted last week, Wednesday was a body weight workout, working for 30 secs on pushups, jump squats, plank, burpees and alternate lunges, no rest between exercises, 2min rest and repeat 5 times. Friday I worked through a bootcamp session as I had 2 people turn up due to the weather and they insisted I work along with them. Who am I to say no!

Needless to say I'll be back to normal training this week once all our stuff has been moved in, which in itself is gonna be a decent amount of work, but a few friends are helping out so that will be great!

Anyway, just a quick post today to keep you all up to date (should you be interested!) and I'll be back toward the end of the week with more post and the linkz on Friday. This is the last linkz post incase you missed it!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment