Thursday 8 September 2011

Delayed...

Hi folks,

What a week its been, (or maybe i should say week and a half!) We move into the new flat at the start of last week, (still got some unpacking to do...)

Due to a misunderstanding with our letting agent, our phone and internet arent gonna be up and running until the 19th of the month (hard to believe that I rely that much on the internet...) and to top it all off, our car deadlocked itself and not even the Mazda engineers know how to sort it!

On the plus side though, I dropped my hours at the shop I work in to concentrate on getting the personal training business going. On that note my temporary site should be up tonight and I'm so excited to see it and what the full site will be like!






I'm getting back to my own training tonight, really looking forward to that, with everything thats been going on I've been slipping with my own training. So everything is getting back on track and once my internet connection is back, I'll be posting more regularly and there will be a bumper issue of the Linkz as a thank you for your patience!

Till then, stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment