Friday 26 August 2011

The Linkz 26th August 2011

You may have noticed its Friday. Not Monday, which would be the usual day for the linkz... change of day as I figured it made more sense to get it out at the end of the week rather than the start of the following week because by then I've already started reading more articles and I can't remember what was last weeks and what were the current weeks and I get confused and my head hurts and it takes valuable time to recover. Time, that frankly I don't have, too too busy.

Hence the change of day.  Without further ado, The Linkz.


Down under, Rachel Guy has booty on her mind.

Over at Performance U, Professor Nick has a free audio interview with the fat loss ninja.

Harold Gibbons wants to encourage you out of your comfort zone. I did this week, scary but good!

Kelly Baggett on loosening up to speed up.

Precision Nutritions take on the MyPlate from the USDA.

Chris Beardsley over at the Garage gym has a few great links, check 'em out!

Bret Contreras on sprinting

Eric Cressey on training speed to get strong.

Rachel Cosgrove with 25 ways to distract yourself.

Mike Robertson with Q and A on back pain after deadlifting.

Tony Gentilcore on Play Doh, seriously though, check it out.

Thats it for the week, Ive had a pretty busy week, and I have a pretty busy weekend ahead. On top of that, we are moving flat on Monday, and we still have to finish packing... Might be chaotic but it'll get done, mostly because it has to, but mostly cause I'll be busting my ass moving boxes and furniture down 3 flights of stairs, across town then back up 3 more flights of stairs and into the new place!

Have an awesome weekend everyone! (and if you are in the Edinburgh area and want to carry some boxes...)

1 comment: