Monday 15 August 2011

The Linkz -15th August 2011

Hi all, its been an exciting week here! Work on my website is coming along with my man Matt doing some awesome work for me, I'll post links to his stuff through the week but trust me, he is insanely talented and his passion and enthusiasm for what he does is infectious!

Along with that I've notified my work that I'll be dropping my contracted hours about 30% in order to develop my personal training business, and I've been starting to build the Bootcamp side of things too. All in all a busy week, so not a whole lot of reading got done last week, but here is what did get read.






Down under, Kat Loterzo guest posts on getting lean on Rachel Guys blog.

Had a long car ride? On mobilityWoD, learn how to undo the ways your car is trying to kill you!

And while you are there anyway, psort your psoas! Especially if you are a biker.

Dave Tate is awesome. If you aren't on the Elite FTS email list, why not? while you go sort yourself with that, check the vault. Totally free awesomeness.

Bret Contreras gives you the 50 commandments of gym use. Follow them!

Eric Cressey on making change easier.

Tony Gentilcore has the key to fat loss.

Charlotte Ord on the personal training industry running before it can walk. Great stuff.

Have an awesome week everybody. Keep learning!


No comments:

Post a Comment