Thursday 7 April 2011

The results are in...

The end is in sight! I got the email today telling me I had passed the 3 exams I recently sat. I did pretty well, 90%, 87% and a pass. (The last one was a simple pass/fail result, no mark was given. Its not like I'm too embarrassed to tell you what i got in it!)

So, thats that then...

1 of my friends asked me a couple of weeks ago, while I was studying over lunch at work, "I bet you'll be glad to be done with the studying once your exams are done?"
"Huh?"
"Well, once you have passed, you won't need to do all this reading anymore."

I couldn't get across to her, that I will, forever more, reading on the topics of health and fitness. That the learning doesn't just end once you get certified. And that is what I love about this, I will never stop learning, because this is what I want to do, not only "do," but excel at. I want to be the guy that people come to because they know that they will get the results they want, I want to be the best at what I do.

Now I know that that is a tall order. There are a lot of trainers out there that are very very good at what they do, but I want to reach the level that they are on in terms of knowledge, experience and results, and I'm willing to put in the work necessary to get there.

So, the learning will continue, I will get better, and will be sharing the info and my thoughts on it all on here as I go.

On another note, did anyone not see the world record deadlift? If you didn't, Where the hell have you been? watching the biggest loser? Here it is...


Now thats strong! I love the control on the way down...awesome.

I'm on Facebook (dave ballantine) and Twitter (B_FAST) for those who may be interested... I'm gonna get buttons for these eventually, seem to be getting trouble getting them to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment