Monday 4 April 2011

The linkz...4th april 2011

I read a lot. Lots of articles, blogs, forums etc, I'm reading more books, both fiction and non-fiction alike. I've set myself the challenge of 2 books a month on top of all the rest of it. So, in my benificent way, I'm going to share on a weekly basis, the articles that have caught my eye and that I have taken something from.

It may be new exercises, better techniques, coaching cues, something entertaining. Whatever it is that caught my attention, hopefully you will be able to take something from it too.

Without any further ado...
Leigh Peele hows how to read research
The renegade Jason Ferruggia explains why we should cut out sugar from our diet
Nick Tumminello looks at the 12 worst supplements and 11 you should consider
Molly Galbraith on how to look good naked
Chad Waterbury on how to improve your squat in 30 secs
Jason Ferruggia posts on the 27 tips for healthier shoulders, part 1, part 2 and part 3.
Tom Venuto looks at the 7 biggest mistakes for fat loss relapse.
Eating on the run? No problem with these snacks from bodybuilding.com
Typically high quality from Mike Robertson on stability
A great blog on learning to help you become a better coach from Zach Moore
Tony Gentilcore makes you bulletproof
Matt Kroczaleski on how to flip on your "confidence switch"
Nick Grantham on his 10 commandments of training
The Glute Guy on spinal rotation
Dean Somersets women kick ass
Brian St Pierres nutrition tip no. 4
Leigh Peeles food finds
Mike Reinold waxes lyrical on the 2 exercises you should be doing every week

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment