Saturday 11 February 2012

The Linkz 11th Feb 2012


How is everybody doing? Hope your weeks are going great! Mine has been pretty great, I did a DiSC profiling session at the start of the week. If you don't know what that is, and I'll be honest, I had no idea either! Its totally worth looking into. Its a behavioral analysis that is frighteningly accurate! I was a skeptic but Anne the profiler was amazing and really helped me understand how to get the best out of myself and others. Its an ongoing process but I see an amazing change already! If you are in the Edinburgh area and might be interested in finding out more get in touch with me and I'll forward the details!

Anyhoo, on with the best of the Linkz!



A great article from Mike Roussell on T-Nation on carb cycling, the only cycling I ever do...

Molly Galbraith has a great new site, and wants you to ask "Whats your Why?"

Dean Somerset gets Thoracic on your ass. Part 1, part 2 and part 3. Fantastic!

10 awesome shakes from Elite FTS. Nom nom!

Neghar Fonooni has a new 6 letter dirty word for you... A clue?? It begins with car, and ends in dio...

Tony Gentilcore revisists a classic.

John Romaniello breaks Intermittent Fasting down. Hot topic, great post!

Charlotte Ord looks at the Biggest Loser style of fat loss.

Bret Contreras has some randomness for you.

Mike Robertson knows knees...

6 from 6, tips from coaches that is, Ben Bruno on T-Nation

Let Marianne Kane guide you through your first time. With a kettlebell that is...

Interview with Girl Gone Strong Julia Ladewski on Driventrainingsystems.com

Enjoy!

Stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment