Monday 6 June 2011

The Linkz - 7th June 2011

Its June already! The year is flying in and I have a confession. I've been slacking on this here blog. Should have been posting at least twice a week but I just haven't made sure I found the time to do so, so I promise I'll do better from here on!

While I haven't made the time to write on here, I have been reading a lot, so here is the picks for my top articles from last week...



An interview with Nick Tumminello on Ultimate strength and Conditioning.

Alli McKees day at the track

Matt Kroc keeps you motivated

Dan John gets you pushing

Mike Robertson on T-nation with a great basic strength building program

If there are any ladies out there thinking lifting heavy makes you "bulky" check out Bret Contreras post

Mike Robertson again, this time about training with little sleep.

Tony Gentilcore rants against chicken legs

Tim Henriques on how to build your own sled (gonna be making a tyre one!)

Jsoh Henkin listens when Alwyn Cosgrove speaks! and so should you!

Mark Young on leptin, refeeds and metabolism

Which followed his post last week...

One of my favourite articles of the last (at least) 6 months by Roger Lawson

It wouldn't be a Linkz day without a treat from Jen Comas

Thats the selection for this week, I will be attempting 5 posts in 5 days this week. Its an attempt at getting into a better habit of posting regularly. I'm not a great writer by any means, but, hopefully practice makes perfect, eventually!

I am as always, on Twitter and Facebook. Ya know, if you want to get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment