Monday 9 May 2011

The linkz - 9th May 2011

What a week its been. Unfortunately I didn't get a second post up last week because I was busy getting engaged! Thats right, I asked my lovely girlfriend to become my lovely wife. (She said "yes" btw!) As we were away on a romantic short break, if I'd gotten the laptop out to do a blog post, it would probably have been my last!



So, without any further ado... I present the linkz, May 9th 2011...

Mike Robertson on coaching the neutral spine and the neutral neck.

Awesome 3 part article from Eric Cressey on deadlift variations, part 1, part 2 and part 3.

A slightly older post (April 9th) from Alli McKee on the importance of nutrition.

Ben Brunos breakfast of champions (I have something similar with oats... very tasty)

Kevin Neeld on training programme design for small groups

Tony Gentilcore shakes us up with the best ever protein shake! (I think I might try spinach in my next one...)

Jen Comas with box squats and cookie dough...

Nick Grantham on foam rolling basics

Dean Somerset shows a great hip mobilisation exercise

T-nations TC on why most bodybuilders look like crap

John Meadows and Dave Tate show how to work your chest.

Dean Somerset on volume v intensity for endurance training

Angelique Kronebusch asks are you just fooling yourself when it comes to your nutrition

Zach Moore follows up his post last week on Glute Ham Raises with this on GHR regressions

That'll do for now, so go get reading! And while you are at it, you should get over to Strengthcoach.com to sign up and get an amazing amount of fantastic info for all of about $10 a month. I have found it awesome so far, doing so much reading its scary!

You can also contact me on Twitter and the Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment