Wednesday 8 December 2010

In the beginning....

So, here we are...
In the beginning there was boredom. I was always interested in fitness, pretty clueless about the hows and whys, but always interested. I always had it in the back of my mind that I would like to become a Personal Trainer, but as with so many things, I didn't know where to begin!
I currently work in the happy world of retail. I say happy, but... It puts pennies in the bank, but is hardly fulfilling. Its not what I want to do, its not what makes me happy, so time to change!
My girlfriend encouraged me to follow this dream, and for that I will always be grateful, (although, I'm not sure shes always grateful when I say something like, "Honey, I've got a great new workout idea for you to try!)
So, here I am, studying my way towards my qualification that will get me into the industry and closer to achieving the dream of becoming a Personal Trainer and one day, having my own gym, (where I can have my very own Smith machine and put it to use as it should be - as a coat rack!)

The purpose of this blog is as follows:
1. To document my own training.
2. To allow anyone who is interested to follow my nutrition and help as an accountability tool.
3. To write about what I'm studying, this will hopefully ensure I know my stuff as well as I can.
4. To link to the blogs I follow and spread the word on health and fitness.
5. To try to keep it informative, helpful and try and keep it as light-hearted as possible!

Hopefully if anyone starts following this and it helps you, I would love to hear any comments, positive if possible! If my spelling, punctuation or grammar isn't perfect, tough sh*t, I mean sorry,  I'm not a writer, but  I will improve where necessary!

With the intro out of the way, here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment