Thursday 17 November 2011

The Linkz 17th October 2011

Here we go once again with the best of the article, blogs and videos I've looked at, learned from and been inspired by over the last couple of weeks!

Its been a little while since I've done one of these, but I've been in desperate need of my time management skills which have totally deserted me! But I'm back on top of most things now, and you'll forgive me right? Right?



Here we go...

Nate Green studies how the meathead has evolved and how to recognise one...

Tony Gentilcore teaches the neutral spine, Parts 1 and 2

Jason Ferruggia has a great training tip, you should definitely listen up.

Bret Contreras with some awesome glute exercises from the men, and the ladies.

Great post from Mike Robertson on taking action.

Something i need to work on, Brian St Pierre on time management, Part 1 and Part 2.

Great training tips from Ben Bruno on T-Nation. 

Chad Waterbury on how to build any muscle group. Curious to try out the Boxer drill...

An incredibly brave article from Nia Shanks on her experiences with disordered eating. Read this.

Followed with her great Beautiful Badass Nutrition and training principles. Definitely read these!

Jen Comas Keck with a review from the Girls Gone Strong weekend. I know guys who dont train this hard, and they wonder why they arent getting anywhere. Everyone should train with this awesomeness!

Alli McKee with an update and more on Girls Gone Strong.

Another member of Girls Gone Strong, Neghar Fonooni on food as fuel.

G.G.S. member Molly Galbraith on dealing with Hashimotos disease

John Romaniello on learning from Arnold

Great post from Mark Crook, client at Jason Ferruggias Renegade gym, I wish more people felt this way about training.

And with that, I'll leave you to read, enjoy, learn and hopefully be inspired....

Stay healthy.



No comments:

Post a Comment